The Common Thread School Curriculum aims to:
- Develop Skills for learning, skills for life and skills for work
- Focus on literacy, numeracy and health and well being
- Engage young people in their education through active learning
- Be tailored to meet the needs and interests of the pupils
- Be one where every young person can experience and enjoy success and achievement
- Where appropriate, achieve the young person's inclusion in the community and further vocational course and training -
- Encourage self esteem
- Encourage respect for self and one another
- Encourage the value of interdependence of others in the community
- Work in partnership with external specialist agencies in planning, working collaboratively and positively, supporting our young people. More...
For our school prospectus and flyer Click Here...
At Common Thread Schools we work to equip our young people with the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to make them competent and able to succeed in a changing world.